The theme defines the colors and fonts that are used on your site.
The page view on the right will be updated automatically based on your choices. You can use the arrows on top of the left side panel to change between predefined theme.
Each theme has four main colours that you can customize to your liking.
- The primary colour is the main colour. Usually companies or individuals use the prominent colour of their logo. This colour defines the colour of the button’s background, links, and sometimes sections’ backgrounds (depending on the chosen template).
- The dark colour is used for titles and text over light backgrounds.
- The light colour is used for text over dark backgrounds.
- The grey colour can be used for secondary text or backgrounds.
You can specify the fonts for the following elements.
- Default font family, as the title hints, is the default font for the site used in plain text.
- Heading font family is used in titles and other text elements which are larger than the plain text. Footer heading font family is used on footer titles.
- Navigation font family defines the font used in menu elements. You can also set different font settings to buttons.
You can change the color of the content text. This setting can be found from editor’s toolbar by clicking tect color icon (see image below). Before choosing the color, you must first select the part of the text you want to change.