Adding an image gallery
Adding an image gallery in Oidom is super easy:
- Just click from your Oidom site a blue plus button where you want the image gallery to be added
- Then look for the image gallery. You can either select “Image” from the filters or type “gallery”. Then click Gallery when you have found it.
- Choose the design you like for the gallery and click it.
- When you have found a suitable design, either click on it or then click “Add section”.
Adding images to image gallery
You can either swap existing images or add new ones.
Here’s how you can swap an image for example with a stock image in gallery. However it is always best if you use your own images.
Adding new images
Here’s how you add an image to image gallery from your own device. You can also add a title and description for the image (good for search engines and accessibility).
Changing background color and design in image gallery
Here’s how you can change background color and the design in image gallery.
Changing background color
- Click empty space in image gallery, this will open the settings on left side.
- From settings choose “Background”
- If needed, enable Background color and after that choose your color.
- Click empty space in image gallery
- Click “Design” from settings.
- Click the design you like and click empty space in the section or “Done” to choose the design.