You can add comments to your blog via Facebook Comments plugin.
You can connect the comment plugin with your username or make a separate application for it which gives you the opportunity to share the moderation rights with other Facebook users.
Facebook user account
If you choose to use the username method, just add your Facebook username (the one found from the address bar when accessing your profile) to settings.
If you choose to use the application method, you need to create the app first.
- Login to Facebook and go to https://developers.facebook.com/
- Register as a Facebook developer if you haven’t already. Go through the terms and conditions, accept them and verify your account.
- Click “My apps” link found from top right corner of the developer’s portal (https://developers.facebook.com/)
- Click the green “Create app” button
- Fill in the required information: category, app name, contact email & app’s purpose
- After you have successfully created a new app, it should be opened to your browser.
- Copy your app ID from the top bar. (Additional tip: You can add more admins to your application via sidebar’s “Roles” link.)
- Add copied information to Oidom (Tab: Articles -> Comments -> Facebook App ID)
Good to know
Please note, that after you have linked your Facebook user account OR app to your articles, you need to publish your site before the Comment box is added under your articles. If the comments’ box is not there after successful publish, check that the visibility of the Comments element is turned on in article’s settings.
Link to moderation tool appears above the Comments when you are logged in to your Facebook account.