This is an example how you can add DNS records to Oidom. In the example we add Gmail MX records. There is video below and also a written instruction.
- In Oidom dashboard click “…” below the site which DNS you want to edit.
- Click “Edit DNS settings”.
- Let’s copy the Gmail DNS to Oidom. They are
- ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM (Priority 1)
- ALT1.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM (Priority 5)
- ALT2.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM (Priority 5)
- ALT3.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM (Priority 10)
- ALT4.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM (Priority 10)
These records can also be seen here https://support.google.com/a/answer/140034
4. In Oidom DNS settings (below Add new record), select as type MX and add as “Mail server” first “ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM”. As priority set 1 and click Add record. Repeat this step until you have added all the records and please note the changing priorities.
Please note! If you want to add a record for a subdomain, then you need to fill that subdomain to the “Name” field.
5.You are finished when all records have been added! If you want to correct some record, you can do it by clicking the pencil icon.