Here’s a video how you add a ne field (radio button) to our contact form:
- Click the plus button in the bottom of the contact form
- Choose which file type you want to add. We add a radio button in this example.
- In “LABEL” you can write what is shown just above the field.
- In radio button you can choose how many options there are and also what the options are.
- Click “Add new element” when you are finished.
If you want to move the new field, you can do it like this:
- Click … (three dots) next to the field name in settings .
- Click “Edit component”.
- Click “Move up”. This will move the field above the previous field.